Shree Dhootapapeshwar Limited has a well-equipped Animal House facility duly registered under CPCSEA.
The facility operates as per norms/ recommendations of CPCSEA and includes dedicated sections for Breeding, Experimentation, Quarantine, Feed & Bedding storage area, Necropsy room, Autoclave and well equipped laboratory sections.
We have enthusiastic and dedicated Scientists who conduct animal experiments and monitor animal house work. We also have highly qualified professionals from Industry and National Research Institutes who keep on providing valuable research ideas & guidance.
Our animal house & animal experiments are monitored by Institutional Animal Ethics Committee (IAEC) as per the requirement of CPCSEA.
SDL has conducted Acute, Chronic & Sub-Chronic toxicity studies for most of its formulations.
Table of Contents
Acute Toxicity Studies
Chronic Toxicity Studies
Miscellaneous Pharmacological Studies
Our R&D Department has carried out various Pharmacological Studies as listed below:
- Anti-pyretic activity of Tribhuvankeerti Rasa
- Hepatoprotective effect of Arogyavardhini
- Hematinic Activity of Abraloha
- Antiulcer activity of Amlapitta Mishran suspension in rats A pilot study
- Hematinic Activity of Loha Bhasma
- Effect of Sheetaprabha tablet and Urolithiasis
- Immunomodulatory activity of Aoim-Z
- Antiulcer activity of Plantacid Suspension
- Analgesic activity of Entostaal
- Gastric Irritancy Index of Efiplus